Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Strengthening Community!

We recently asked participants in our aquatics classes how they feel about being a part of the Y and here is what your neighbors are saying:

"I love the philosophy at the Y [and] the multiple services to the community [it provides]!"
-Elizabeth Reece, 75, Mount Vernon

"I have two joint hip replacements and this exercise is very helpful. [I come to the Y] not only for exercise, but for meeting many wonderful friends!"
-Marion Larsen, 86, Mount Vernon

"The Y community is a great support individually and with classes and groups!"
-Janet, 67, Mount Vernon

"I can do so much more physically-more gracefully. When I look back, I am amazed at my gains and I thank Leanne and her predecessor for it all!"
-Susan May, 81, Burlington

Look for more YMCA stories from your neighbors here on the blog, newsletter, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment